Have a good time laughing with Apple’s virtual assistant thanks to these funny voice commands for Siri.
Siri has been around since Apple’s iPhone 4S and ever since. little by little it has evolved incorporating more features that make Apple’s assistant unique in various areas. We normally use the virtual assistant to be able to complete day-to-day tasks without the need to touch the iPhone, iPad or Mac, simply using the voice.
However, it is undeniable that Siri can sometimes also be a good entertainment center. It has a multitude of funny answers to some questions and, precisely for this reason, it can be fun to have a conversation with Apple’s virtual assistant. In line with this, we have chosen to collect some of the funniest questions with answers that you can ask Siri on any of your devices.
Laugh with Siri by asking the virtual assistant these questions
As we mentioned, getting make you smile with Siri, Apple’s virtual assistantIt is possible by asking a series of questions that have been programmed by Apple to offer answers that are less curious, such as the ones that we present below.
In fact, these are some of the general things you can ask Siri and whose answers will make you laugh:
- Hey Siri, tell me a joke.
- Hey Siri, how much is zero divided by zero?
- Hey Siri, tell me a story.
- Hey Siri, sing me a song
- Hey Siri, trying: 1, 2, 3.
- Hey Siri, how much do you cost?
- Hey Siri, how much do you make?
- Hey Siri, beatbox.
- Hey Siri, do you love me?
- Hey Siri, will you marry me?
Siri looks human: she knows some popular movies inside out
Another curious detail is that Siri has references from some popular movies and series in your database. This makes it possible to ask Siri a few things about The Matrix, Game of Thrones, or Harry Potter, among others:
- Hey Siri, I’m your dad.
- Hey Siri, do you choose the red pill or the blue pill?
- Hey Siri, is Jon Snow dead?
- Hey Siri, is winter coming?
- Hey Siri, what does the fox say?
- Hey Siri, is that Ella?
- Hey Siri, where’s Elvis Presley?
- Hey Siri, mirror, mirror, who is the most handsome of all?
- Hey Siri, I see a small silhouette of a man.
- Hey Siri, do you follow the three laws of robotics.
Siri doesn’t seem to like the competition too much
Another curious detail saves relationship with the competition more direct, including Android smartphones or Amazon Echo speakers with the Alexa virtual assistant. If you ask Siri about one of her siblings, her answer might surprise you:
- Hey Siri, are you Alexa?
- Hey Siri, how about Alexa?
- Hey Siri, what’s the best phone?
- Hey Siri, what’s the best virtual assistant?
- Hey Siri, what is the best operating system?
Have fun using the iPhone virtual assistant
The answers to the above questions can surprise any of the users from Siri. Over time, she has become more “intelligent”, which is why she is able to respond with a certain humorous touch to the 25 funny things to ask Siri shown above.