gmail is one of the Applications most used by Google users, due to its practical interface and easy access, so you can send messages, write an email and do any other management.
However, since Google, have created a way to access this app without the need to connect to a wifi redso you just have to follow this trick to make this trick effective.
The trick to use Gmail without internet connection
- What you must first do is enter the following link mail.google.com.
- Once inside, enter your email and enter your password.
- Next, you’ll need to check the Enable Offline Mail box.
- From the available options, choose how many days of messages you want to sync when you don’t have internet access.
- Finally, click on Save changes.
You should keep in mind that after activating this trick, you will be able to reply, read and search any message in your Gmail account without being connected to the internet. In the event that you want to send an email, it will go to a folder called Outbox, once you have access to a WiFi network, it will automatically reach the recipient.
How to close multiple apps at once from iPhone
- On your smartphone, open Settings and choose Accessibility.
- Then tap Play and select Touch support.
- At this time, you will have to click on the upper switch to activate the option.
- Now choose the section create gesture.
- Once that’s done, you’ll need to create a gesture that swipes to the top left using just three of your fingers.
- When you have configured this alternative, click on Save.
- Next, the window will ask you to name the new gesture created, which you can call Close applications.
- Finally, go to the area above your cell phone and click on Customizable actions, then on Double touch and press on the gesture close apps.
From this moment on, you will be able to close all the apps you have open three by three much more quickly. Remember that you can always reset this function from the settings of your smartphone.
So you can scan documents on iPhone
- On your smartphone, go to the main menu, open the Notes app and create a new one.
- In this new note, write anything and you will see a toolbar appear.
- When this happens, click on a camera icon.
- After this, click on the Scan documents option.
- Next, the camera mode will appear.
- Now, you will have to focus on the document you want to scan.
- Once you’re ready, capture the image using the camera button.
- Finally, just hit save and the file will automatically appear in the note you created at the beginning.
THE STEPS TO UNLOCK AN IPHONE WITH YOUR VOICE
- First, on the screen iPhone make points of your PIN with a marker (not indelible), this step is very important because later you are going to make the gesture of your password (they must be numbers).
- Enter the settings, you find it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, find and click on the “Accessibility” > “Voice control” section.
- Here you are going to touch the “Customize command” > “Create new command” option.
- The next step is to write in the “Phrase” section a sentence such as: “Unlock my phone please”.
- At the bottom, click on “Undefined” > “Perform custom gesture”.
- Create the same gesture of your PIN with the help of the points that you have marked on the screen.
- Check it out.
- Finally, lock your cell phone and say again that you have registered, in this case “Unlock my phone please”.