If you don’t want to reply to a message in your spare time, don’t worry, here’s how to set up your email account. WhatsApp to send automatic messages at any time and to any contact.
WhatsApp It is a very useful platform that allows the user to perform multiple functions and its various tools have allowed it to become one of the most used in the world. One of the main features of WhatsApp is that you should not log in or log out every time you need to send or reply to a message, this situation suggests that the user is available 24 hours a day and in a certain way loses his privacy because he does not time limits are established, especially if the account is used in the workplace or school.
There are many reasons why you don’t want to reply to a message, whether it’s because you’re not at work, you don’t know what to reply to, you plan to enjoy your free time, or you just don’t feel like being in front of a mobile device. Fortunately, there is an application that will help you configure your WhatsApp so you can send automated messages to whoever you want, whether they’re family, colleagues, bosses, clients or friends.
If during this weekend or during these summer holidays you want nobody to interrupt your rest, we recommend the following application that will answer for you.
How can I activate automatic replies in my WhatsApp account?
You will have to resort to third parties because the application of WhatsApp It does not allow you to set up automatic replies. However, you should not worry because WhatsAuto is one of the most used applications, it is reliable, easy to use and has more than 10 million downloads on Play storealthough this solution is only available for Android devices.
Activating automatic replies is very simple, you just have to follow the following steps.
- Download the app from «WhatsAuto» which is available for free.
- Open the app; In the menu go to the option “Supported Applications” Y choose the application where you want to configure the messages, in this case WhatsApp.
- Select the tab of “Main menu”, activate automatic replies and allow WhatsAuto access to notifications.
- Within the main menu you can write the welcome message or the greeting, the same application provides automatic responses, but you can edit them based on your needs. However, you can avoid that section, the really important thing is to activate the response options. To do this, select “Auto Reply Text”, search and mark the option you need, either “custom response” either “menu answer”.
CREATE YOUR OWN ANSWERS
The answers work like a chatbot, that is, the application creates an online chat conversation through text without the need for the user to respond.
These types of responses are more casual and it is recommended to use them to respond to family, friends, acquaintances, etc.
- Select the icon “Personalized Responses” and once inside activate this tool.
- To create a message you must click on “+” located at the bottom of the screen.
- In the first box write the keywords (use commas to separate words), which are used for detect the saved response, in this option it is possible to add several automatic responses with URLS, spreadsheets, notes, emojis, etc. Complement your message with labels, for example, if you select the label of “Name”the first message will include the name of the contact, that is, the name with which it is registered on your mobile device.
- Activate the correspondence option “Contains” which is below.
- Return to the main screen and select the tab “contacts”In this section you can choose who you want to send the messages to and enable groups.
It is recommended to use in small and medium-sized companies, businesses or schools because with the menu-based Chatbot an automatic response can be sent in a matter of seconds.
- Select the icon “Menu Answers”
- click on “Create Menu”
- Click on “Write a message”, in this space write the question; for instance; “Welcome! What items are you interested in?
- Later you must provide multiple options in order to make the conversation more dynamic. To do this, choose the option “Add list” and write the paragraphs, keep in mind that the options must be short words. For example; astronomy, health or technology.
- If you want to obtain more information and reduce the attention time, continue filtering the answers, for this add a “Submenu”, in this section it offers a more specific list of what the person could search for. The first step is to click on the box of the “SUBMENU”, subsequently poses a new question in the space of “write a message” and add the options by selecting “+ Add list”. For example, if you select the option to astronomyyou can offer information about planets, asteroids, comets, galaxies, NASA, etc.
- Go back to the main menu and look for the icon “Test your message.” Here you can review how your Chatbot will respond. Remember to write the number of the option you selected.
Finally, it is worth mentioning that you can use this tool not only in WhatsApp either whatsapp business but also on other social networks like Telegram, Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedInto mention a few.
Share science, share knowledge.