The leaks of Ogre Tactics: Reborn they continue to continue, we leave you with the new data thanks to PS Deals and Gematsu:
- Release date: November 11th
- Game plot:
Based on the 2010 version, the game features improved graphics and sound, as well as updated game design, bringing to life a new Tactics Ogre that stays true to its roots.
– A tactical RPG depicting the fight for control of the Valerian Isles.
– Your decisions affect the course of the story, and even its ending, with a gameplay system that allows for multiple paths through the game and multiple endings. The story unfolds through the eyes of a young man named Denam. The decisions he makes will alter the fate of those around him and change the course of Valeria’s history.
– Fight in tactical battles on three-dimensional battlefields. The completely revamped AI allows enemies to adapt their tactics to the situation, providing a battle system that always makes you think and never gets old.
– The class level management system used in Tactics Ogre (2010) has changed to a unit level system. Craft your way through endless combinations of classes, gear, abilities, and magic.
– Enjoy numerous gameplay improvements, such as a faster battle pace, auto-save, and a complete overhaul of the controls and user interface to make it easier to get into the game than ever before.
– Unrivaled character detail and backgrounds from the original Tactics Ogre (1995) have been painstakingly recreated in high definition.
-Scenes are fully voiced in English and Japanese, and all music has been re-recorded with live performances. Voiceovers breathe new life into the complex motivations of the characters that make up the factions and shifting political alliances of this epic story.
– When you advance enough in the game, you will unlock the World Tarot, which will allow you to travel to the past with the power of your forces intact; an incredibly useful feature in a game where your choices have such a huge impact on how the story unfolds. If you’re wondering what a different choice would have led to, now you can find out!
– The journey back is not limited to history; the Tarot Chariot allows you to rewind up to a certain number of moves during battle. In a tactical battle game where a single mistake can mean the difference between victory and defeat, you can play without worrying about getting cornered.
– Enjoy a lot of end-game content like a 100 level location.
View post on imgur.com
What do you think? Do you think it will end up coming to Nintendo Switch? Do not hesitate to leave it in the comments!