Right now, WhatsApp has managed to surpass the mark of 12 billion users worldwide. Many people use the app to stay in touch with friends and family, while others choose to use the app as a source of work. Although the app is adding more functions to its platform for smartphones, sometimes certain tools are not used as they should.
This is the function that allows you to send photos or videos that disappear as soon as they are viewed. These messages are referred to as “Only eleven”. The tool is currently found in all WhatsApp in the world, that is why today we will tell you how to use it on your cell phone.
LOOK: WhatsApp: trick to write ‘upside down’ or ‘upside down’ in the app
HOW TO SEND PHOTOS OR VIDEOS THAT SELF-DESTRUCT IN WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- There go to where you want to send a self-destructing photo or video.
- Then select the image or clip of your cell phone that you want to send.
- You will now see a number “1” enclosed in a circle.
- Press it and it will have changed so that the receiver can only see it once.
- When you send it, your contact will only see that video or photo once, otherwise it will self-destruct.
- The only bad thing is that WhatsApp still does not implement a way to prevent the other user from taking a screenshot.
WHY CAN WHATSAPP SUSPEND MY NUMBER OR ACCOUNT?
- unofficial apps: you can say goodbye to your account if WhatsApp detects that you use modified applications, such as: “WhatsApp Plus”, “Fouad WhatsApp”, “GB WhatsApp”, etc.
- Spread phishing and fake promotions: Normally, these types of messages are spread by cybercriminals, who try to send their WhatsApp scams in bulk. The objective is to make you believe that you have won a prize or cash, in order for you to follow a series of steps, among them, installing an application that has a dangerous malware virus that would put your personal information and even bank details at risk.
- Rumors and extortion: If you are one of those people who only shares disinformation that produces chaos, paranoia and even threats, you can also be sanctioned not only temporarily, but forever, of course, as long as users report the message you have sent.
- WhatsApp groups: You should never put the name “Pedophilia” on your conversation, otherwise WhatsApp will block not only you, but also the members of that group.
HOW TO WRITE HEAD ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- Once done, go to any conversation.
- After that, go to this fliptext.org link.
- On that website you will see two boxes, the first one is for you to write the message.
- When you finish you should go to the second box where you will see all your head text.
- Now you just have to copy and paste it into your WhatsApp conversation.
- That way you will surprise your friend or any contact you have in the app.